June Art Exhibit
Cloud photographs by Tad Goodale (1950-2014). In memory of Tad & in celebration of summer.
Summer Reading Program – July & August
Play our Animal Fitness Game
- Choose an animal station.
- Read the record-breaking fact about that animal.
- Use the book list to find a book of your choice.
- Get your animal bookmark.
- Read the book.
- Stick your name on that station, and win a whole sheet of really cool stickers.
For each animal you do, you win a whole new sheet of stickers.
Chewonki Animal Fitness program
July 11, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Learn how some world-record-holding animals can do what they do.
- Compare our bones and muscles to these inspiring animals.
- Meet three live non-releasable animals, with unique abilities.
- Participate in some activities to see how we measure up!
July Art Exhibit
Paintings by June Kellogg that have been inspired by the coastal textures that she observes, sketches, and photographs around her home in Brooklin.
at the library & everyone’s invited! July 28, 1:00 – 3:00.
- Free cake & drinks
- Free books
- Paper airplane folding lessons for the kids