Please fill out a survey to help us serve you better. Surveys are in paper form at the Library, Brooklin General Store, Post Office, Town Office, Brooklin School, and the Brooklin Inn.”
We also have it here, on our website.
About the 2021 Library Survey
- The survey was compiled by the Library Board of Directors with input from staff, and a Brooklin volunteer who is a professional strategic planner.
- The survey will be available on the website, at the library, and at local businesses for the month of May and at library events in June.
- Completed surveys can be returned to the library drop box in the return bin or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Friend Memorial Public Library
Attn: Board Survey
P.O. Box 57
Brooklin, ME 04616
- The survey results will be compiled by Library Board Members.
- Survey results will help the board develop a strategic plan for the future of the Library.
We want to serve you better and value your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking part in this process.