Thanks to the Brooklin Food Corps and the Brooklin School PTF, we are happy to host the free seed library!
It is currently organized in our former card catalog. Please come and take the seeds you need. If you have extra seeds to share, please put them in the seed library.
Upcoming Spring 2021 Brooklin Food Corp Workshops
Find us on Facebook @BrooklinFoodCorps
- April 24th at 10am. Workday in the Community Garden. We’ll be spreading compost and prepping beds. Contact Lisa DePasqual to sign up or for more info: DePasqual@rocketmail.com
- May 15th at 10am. Seed Comparison and Companion Planting Workshop with various vegetables at the Community Garden. Contact Lisa DePasqual to sign up or for more info: DePasqual@rocketmail.com
- May 29th from 10am-4pm. Seedling Exchange at The Friend Memorial Public Library in Brooklin. Contact Molly DellaRoman for more info: email@example.com
- June 12th at 10am. Learn about different methods of growing tomatoes at the Community Garden. Contact Lisa DePasqual to sign up or for more info: DePasqual@rocketmail.com
- June 12th at 2pm. Beekeeping for Beginners. Learn how to start your own backyard hives with David Tarr. This workshop will be held at 91 Naskeag in Brooklin. Rain Date: June 13th at 2pm. Contact Molly DellaRoman to sign up or for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org